Huawei ships a record 100 million phones for 2015, lines up firmly behind Samsung and Apple
1. Hexa-core (banned) (Posts: 2131; Member since: 11 Aug 2015)
2. carlemillward (unregistered)
Wonder if P9 will get thinner or thicker? P6-6.2, P7-6.5, P8-6.4. I want to see a 4.6mm phone next year. Someone must dethrone Vivo and Oppo!!!
4. carlemillward (unregistered)
That's what a battery cover is for as well as chip efficiency. Plus doze will make standby longer and Type C will make charging faster.
6. Hexa-core (banned) (Posts: 2131; Member since: 11 Aug 2015)
If you're to use a battery cover, why bother about phone's 4.6mm thickness? 'Cause a battery cover will add even more thickness.
Heck, a 4.6mm phone bends more easily.
5. Tziggy14 (Posts: 436; Member since: 02 Sep 2014)
If Huawei manages to get their software UI design together, they could really unseat Samsung in a couple years.
As for Apple, that's a major challenge still because they have a seamless ecosystem and a extremely loyal fanbase.
7. Hexa-core (banned) (Posts: 2131; Member since: 11 Aug 2015)
Huawei can't unseat Samsung with a UI.
Sammy's brand fanbase is as strong as Apple's.
I know people who do not like Huawei's phones just because it's brand.
8. Commentator (Posts: 3651; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
You know people who know what Huawei is? Damn I wish I had your friends.
9. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Huawei is a very good brand. In comparison to samsung their phones are little slower and camera result is also not up to the mark... even heavy games doesnt run as smoothly as on samsung... Samsung is better in everything except UI... Huawei's emotion UI is better than samsung TW
10. Hexa-core (banned) (Posts: 2131; Member since: 11 Aug 2015)
Emotion UI's productivity is nowhere near LG's UX. Let alone Sammy's TW!
11. Shubham1221 (Posts: 37; Member since: 29 Jul 2015)
Huawei done a great job in 2015.Biggest milestone is their partnership with Google and releasing Nexus 6p.
12. zeeBomb (Posts: 1723; Member since: 14 Aug 2014)
Good job Huawei. I'm proud of y'all milestone
13. toyboyz (Posts: 176; Member since: 22 Jan 2010)
Huaweis nexus 6p would have been the dominant phone in my opinion if it would have had an internal expandable storage option.
16. jeroome86 (Posts: 793; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
That and made it stronger so no bending issues. Not to mention the worst chip of the year.