HTC Sensation XE unveiled: the first with Beats Audio, 1.5GHz processor on board
1. krysis posted on 14 Sep 2011, 04:23 3 0
this phone looks more droid incredible-ish than the htc vigor does,
11. roldefol posted on 14 Sep 2011, 07:51 1 0
Change the backing (to accomodate the LTE radio) and this essentially is the Vigor/TBolt 2. I don't believe the rumors about a 720p screen - the pixel density (342 ppi) would be off the chart and kill the battery.
2. kid1002 (unregistered) posted on 14 Sep 2011, 04:31 0 0
Love that Dr. Dre icon on the back
4. krysis posted on 14 Sep 2011, 04:35 3 0
i dunno, i'm not too big of a fan for that. thinking about the vigor having HTC, Google, Verizon 4gLTE and beatsaudio logo's on the back, might as well give me a t-shirt to carry around with all that crap on it, lol. nothing a case can't cover up though.
5. kid1002 (unregistered) posted on 14 Sep 2011, 04:43 0 0
lol true that.
3. KEVlN posted on 14 Sep 2011, 04:33 0 0
I hope this will replace the T-Mobile variant. The sensation 4g had problems with its screen response that shouldn't go unnoticed. Then again, I'm thinking about it and I'm not sure t-mobile would make that move and replace their version with this updated version seeing that the amaze/ruby is on its way with similar specs.
6. MRz (unregistered) posted on 14 Sep 2011, 05:10 3 0
I love the color scheme. Black and Red...
and yeah, i love the dr dre logo...
8. ayephoner posted on 14 Sep 2011, 06:04 0 0
a remote control? for your cell phone?
i assume its just for audio controls while its docked, but couldnt you just set up a bluetooth connection?
9. Hotness. (unregistered) posted on 14 Sep 2011, 06:14 4 2
Just got an Iphone 4 and will be returning because not much customization plus small screen. This, however, has some damn character! This could be the one. flap flap flap... yum!
10. HTCiscool posted on 14 Sep 2011, 06:59 1 0
$800 no way. that's $200 dollars more than the regular one, ok the new paint job looks awesome but I'm not paying that much for something. I do think its time for HTC to move on from Qualcomm and stop using A8 chipsets. affectively if u buy a phone with a dual core s3 chip you're actually getting a single core one, since the second core is hardly ever used. The difference between a8 and a9 isn't huge. and Qualcomm GPUs are almost as good as Tegra 2 ones and far better then OMAP ones.
12. NoFan (unregistered) posted on 14 Sep 2011, 08:02 0 0
Its $200 more because it has those expensive headsets. With the addition of the other features I see how the cost could come up to even higher than this, however I don't see too many regular people paying for it. Music junkies will, techy people will just to have it. I will beacuse its the Vigor. (got the intel :)
13. HTC (unregistered) posted on 14 Sep 2011, 09:58 0 0
1.5GHz dual-core wow nice job HTC. However this version will have a way higher price than the old HTC Sensation (sourcehttp://www.gsmpedia.nl/htc-sensation-xe Dutch) even though the specifications are only slightly better and the old Sensation was already working just fine.
14. NeXoS posted on 14 Sep 2011, 10:32 1 1
It's still using the same FLAWED BlueZ blue tooth stack that won't phone book sync to cars older than 2010 that have blue tooth 2.xx
Skip this and get the Galaxy S II or Nexus Prime.
15. CostcoHotDogs (unregistered) posted on 14 Sep 2011, 11:55 0 2
HTC= weaka$$ adreno 220 gpu and scorpion processor=Failed IDC how high HTC clocks up their SOC it still failed compared to the superiority of the exynos.
17. HD2owner (unregistered) posted on 14 Sep 2011, 13:41 0 1
Looks nice with those red accents. But still, 200 dollars extra for new paint and a bit faster processor? Shame that they kept old rubbish in-line remote and just replaced cheap earbuds with Dr. Dre... Still, no music track controls (prev, next) Cmon HTC, u can do better than that!
18. Striker (unregistered) posted on 14 Sep 2011, 17:40 1 1
Nice looks, great hardware and...Android?!? No, thanks HTC!
19. osanilevich posted on 14 Sep 2011, 19:17 0 0
needs more ram. 1 GB at least for a handset like this
20. Leodrade posted on 14 Sep 2011, 21:10 0 0
I'm disappointed i thought it would come with one of those Beats by Dr. Dre Studio headphones not this in-ear one
21. Damon (unregistered) posted on 14 Sep 2011, 23:13 0 0
I like that the Sensation has Beats audio along with some enhancements to the speed. Also with features such as 4G and a dual-core processor that will make downloading movies and streaming music a snap! The app that I use to stream movies would be the DISH Remote Access app. I love this app because it lets me stream live TV from my 922 SlingLoaded receiver to my phone anywhere I am! As a customer and employee of DISH Network, I have been using the app for a long time, and I know it would do wonders on the Sensation XE! Hopefully it doesn’t take too long to get to the US!
22. Hi (unregistered) posted on 14 Sep 2011, 23:40 0 0
I love the color scheme..black and red - Perfect mix :)
23. funguy (unregistered) posted on 18 Sep 2011, 15:33 1 0
u all r super G . A...... Y