HTC One X, One S, One V already on sale in Europe
1. zheking (Posts: 28; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I am so focused between telling my friend to get me this or wait for the s3 or wait for the iPhone 5 btw I don't give a rats ass about benchmarks all I give a s**t about is the audio quality , the screen quality , the physical qualities of the phone , and the speed in doing everything , but the most important thing is apps and android and iOS has that , so I am rlly confused I had the sensation xe , the s2 , iphn 4, nok n9 , and that's just from the top of my head right now I am using the xe and the BB bold touch , so I am not rlly due for an upgrade but I have nothing to lose
4. android_hitman (unregistered)
18. matthew04101 (Posts: 12; Member since: 08 Feb 2012)
why think and get confused. man, just get a new top-of-the-line phone very few months and you'll always have the newest best phone in the world. that's what i do and show them off to my friends "yo check out my sexy new phone. ain't it pretty? haha"
3. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4271; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Just standard HTC earbuds? No special Beats? :(
6. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
I thought One X is supposed to come with Beats earphones?
9. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
For Taiwan special editions only it seem.
15. jabberwocky (Posts: 89; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
So they must respect the US market more then, because Beats phones are junk.
5. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
Is it French? Sounds like he' puking;)
7. Firedrops (Posts: 249; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
Those phones getting released in Singapore tomorrow, 31 March 2012. Sent PA a tip-mail with sauce but they didn't think it was article-worthy.
10. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
This is when I wish my cousin is still alive in Singapore, I'd love for him to send me one.
8. sheepygalaxy (Posts: 68; Member since: 10 Mar 2012)
I will still wait for the galaxy 3 as it will blow all these to kindom cum
16. jabberwocky (Posts: 89; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
I hope you're right, and I hope it does it with a removeable battery and MicroSD ;)
12. qqggac (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Actually HTC ONE S is for sale for 479€ at mediamarkt online store:
prices probally will fall soon....
13. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1717; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Lol someone from Hong Kong is selling them on Ebay for $3000
14. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I saw that a week ago, the guy must be crazy. For that price, he better send me 5 of them if I order them....
17. matthew04101 (Posts: 12; Member since: 08 Feb 2012)
america is used to have high techs first before everyone else, now the last one. i feel so sad ;(
19. osama-tamtom (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Mar 2012)
I'm a big Fan of HTc and i waited too much for some thing ..and I'm happy withthis realse but thay cant gave any micro Sc slot in this phone which is quit disapoinment for us