HTC One M8 leaks in a handful of new photos
1. haifa (Posts: 13; Member since: 05 Mar 2014)
looking gorgeous HTC release it already. i want it now
25. meloth1991 (Posts: 37; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
i am just an average consumer ..i would take the new htc one over s5 anyday !! and i have been using samsungfor past 3 years and i am just annoyed with the design
4. haifa (Posts: 13; Member since: 05 Mar 2014)
the new s5 have bigger bezels. only haters post this comment AKA samsung or Sony fanboys
6. tech2 (Posts: 3463; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
How do you know they've bigger bezels ? Have you hands-on with the phone already ?
10. haifa (Posts: 13; Member since: 05 Mar 2014)
i have seen it with friend who works a carrier they testing them.
40. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Judging by these pictures he is lying. This is almost as big as the HTC Max while the GS5 shouldn't be even close to the HTC Max.
Still the perspective can play tricks on your eyes regarding size but he sounds like a typical HTC jealous hater....
8. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Just look at the bottom bezel and you'll understand im not a hater.
11. haifa (Posts: 13; Member since: 05 Mar 2014)
i'm talking about the side bezels. for the bottom lets wait and see i'm sure its because the dual speakers or they have an explanation
16. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Who cares about side bezels.
I think side bezels must be big to avoid unwanted touch and also the cracks that happen due to sudden falls.
39. lsutigers (Posts: 820; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
I thought you had already seen the phone with your carrier friend???
15. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The Galaxy S5 have bigger bezels is because of the water resistance, just like the Xperia Z2 with water proofing but with thinner bezels. But I wonder why the All New One has a big bezel on the bottom, just because of the logo or the logo will light up when you turn on the screen? I hope the logo will light up when you turn on the screen, because that will make the phone look better imo.
18. haifa (Posts: 13; Member since: 05 Mar 2014)
i understand your statement hope so lets wait and see
51. GeekMovement (Posts: 2156; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I doubt it, and even if it did light up, it's still a waste of space imo ): might as well stick to their capacitive buttons rather than on screen & big bottom bezel.
17. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
how do you know?? maybe they are htc fans who dont like bezels
33. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yeah, BEZELS BEZELS HUGE BEZELS.... :D
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The bezel at the bottom looks big and the phone looks too rounded, but the phone still looks nice I must say. Just hope that it isn't overpriced like it's predecessor.
7. limporgyuk (Posts: 276; Member since: 06 Nov 2013)
This is an appeal to PA, whenever you publish photos of the M8 please put a photo of the S5 at the end, it will kill the boner that I get..
9. Abinav (Posts: 8; Member since: 29 Jun 2013)
Great design..but somewhat less attractive than htc one 2013
46. terabyteRouser (Posts: 457; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
these photos show that it looks just as good imo. sounds biased.
12. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Lol look Mammoth of bottom bezels.
14. haifa (Posts: 13; Member since: 05 Mar 2014)
every HTC post you always have something negative to say. take a chill pill in the A..
13. a_tumiwa (Posts: 373; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
how to distinguish HTC One and HTC M8/all new one from physical design?
21. pwnarena (Posts: 1129; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
just look at the back. the new one looks like a tin can as it is more rounded.
32. UglyFrank (Posts: 1685; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
The new One has no stripe down the side.
36. amats69 (Posts: 1461; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Just simply look at the camera...dual cam on m8
47. techaman (unregistered)
I like a lady with curves and these are nice curves