HTC One M8 leaks in a handful of new photos
1. haifa (Posts: 13; Member since: 05 Mar 2014)
looking gorgeous HTC release it already. i want it now
25. meloth1991 (Posts: 36; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
i am just an average consumer ..i would take the new htc one over s5 anyday !! and i have been using samsungfor past 3 years and i am just annoyed with the design
4. haifa (Posts: 13; Member since: 05 Mar 2014)
the new s5 have bigger bezels. only haters post this comment AKA samsung or Sony fanboys
6. tech2 (Posts: 3143; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
How do you know they've bigger bezels ? Have you hands-on with the phone already ?
10. haifa (Posts: 13; Member since: 05 Mar 2014)
i have seen it with friend who works a carrier they testing them.
40. Taters (Posts: 6324; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Judging by these pictures he is lying. This is almost as big as the HTC Max while the GS5 shouldn't be even close to the HTC Max.
Still the perspective can play tricks on your eyes regarding size but he sounds like a typical HTC jealous hater....
8. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Just look at the bottom bezel and you'll understand im not a hater.
11. haifa (Posts: 13; Member since: 05 Mar 2014)
i'm talking about the side bezels. for the bottom lets wait and see i'm sure its because the dual speakers or they have an explanation
16. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Who cares about side bezels.
I think side bezels must be big to avoid unwanted touch and also the cracks that happen due to sudden falls.
39. lsutigers (Posts: 817; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
I thought you had already seen the phone with your carrier friend???
15. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The Galaxy S5 have bigger bezels is because of the water resistance, just like the Xperia Z2 with water proofing but with thinner bezels. But I wonder why the All New One has a big bezel on the bottom, just because of the logo or the logo will light up when you turn on the screen? I hope the logo will light up when you turn on the screen, because that will make the phone look better imo.
18. haifa (Posts: 13; Member since: 05 Mar 2014)
i understand your statement hope so lets wait and see
51. GeekMovement (Posts: 2108; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I doubt it, and even if it did light up, it's still a waste of space imo ): might as well stick to their capacitive buttons rather than on screen & big bottom bezel.
17. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
how do you know?? maybe they are htc fans who dont like bezels
33. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3642; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yeah, BEZELS BEZELS HUGE BEZELS.... :D
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The bezel at the bottom looks big and the phone looks too rounded, but the phone still looks nice I must say. Just hope that it isn't overpriced like it's predecessor.
7. limporgyuk (Posts: 266; Member since: 06 Nov 2013)
This is an appeal to PA, whenever you publish photos of the M8 please put a photo of the S5 at the end, it will kill the boner that I get..
9. Abinav (Posts: 8; Member since: 29 Jun 2013)
Great design..but somewhat less attractive than htc one 2013
46. terabyteRouser (Posts: 457; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
these photos show that it looks just as good imo. sounds biased.
12. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3686; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Lol look Mammoth of bottom bezels.
14. haifa (Posts: 13; Member since: 05 Mar 2014)
every HTC post you always have something negative to say. take a chill pill in the A..
13. a_tumiwa (Posts: 373; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
how to distinguish HTC One and HTC M8/all new one from physical design?
21. pwnarena (Posts: 1122; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
just look at the back. the new one looks like a tin can as it is more rounded.
32. UglyFrank (Posts: 1291; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
The new One has no stripe down the side.
36. amats69 (Posts: 1246; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Just simply look at the camera...dual cam on m8
47. techaman (unregistered)
I like a lady with curves and these are nice curves
50. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
unfortunately that is not a lady...
20. khaldoon (Posts: 47; Member since: 17 May 2013)
Let's admit it , if the HTC m8 logo at the bottom does nothing then this will be a huge disappointment . I mean why would u keep such a bezel ? Only for the logo which u already have a huge one on the back . Apart from that the phone looks super nice and sleek
22. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Three possibilities of why the logo on the bottom looks big,
1. Logo will light up when the screen is turned on.
2. Fingerprint sensor.
3. Just a logo.
26. khaldoon (Posts: 47; Member since: 17 May 2013)
Hopefully if they don't make it a finger print scanner at least they make it light up or smth cuz it will really be meaningless if it doesn't have any functions
24. gnppw (Posts: 43; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
Dat logo ruins its gorgeousness. It better get some great functions.
27. FoneAddict (Posts: 242; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
M8 and Z1 are both premium looking and feeling phones unlike the BUTT ugly S5!
28. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 1298; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
What if the bottom bezel where the HTC logo is, is a fingerprint scanner hidden ? Maybe then you will all stop crying about bezels?
29. johnehms (Posts: 6; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
This one is much better than the video leak m8.. They trimmed the front side and it looks closer to m7 now.. Which is good cause i want to see that shinny part that emphasizes the aluminium build..but that logo at the buttom will be final as far as I can see, I only hope that there's an option to use that area like the m7 as a navigation key and an option to temove the on screen..build looks durable planning to put a aluminum bumper and expose the entire design.. Nice phone.. But still thinking to get G3 since im using a G2 now and also satisfied with it..
31. GMS85 (Posts: 165; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
I can't wait to get drunk with this lady LOL
34. tiara6918 (Posts: 1948; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I'm sure the phone looks better with the htc logo on it than without
35. sakurorhino (Posts: 47; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
Htc is becoming more samsung now
Nothing special about this
37. Acqua34 (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Jun 2013)
imo better than the previous one
two visible slots on the right and left
possibly one for sd card
3.5 mm jack at the button
power button changed to right...
those little changes..win for HTC
38. surethom (Posts: 522; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
Still dont no the Megapixel UP of the rear camera???
41. Taters (Posts: 6324; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Looks almost as big as the HTC Max and thicker to boot. And that was laughably huge.....
And I thought the Xperia Z2 and GS5 failed hard. It looks like HTC takes the fail award, again. I can't say I am surprised though and the HTC sales numbers are going to support this.
42. newbey123 (Posts: 519; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Yes, gorgeous phone with beast specs. Best android for this year. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
44. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I'm thankful for some bezel, that's how I hold my phone.
I suspect most crying bezel to big, are possibly overlooking their own devices bezel and just being usual trolls.
I bet some of them, have an iPhone close by too, can you say hypocrisy at its finest.
45. umerkhan (Posts: 19; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
Headphone jack at the bottom iz PAIN IN THE ASS.
48. techaman (unregistered)
Its great because its next to charger so you hold it with cord on one side not both best part is when you pit your phone in the pocket is always upside down so ear phones at top such bottom good that's the only nice thing apple ever did
49. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Looks bigger than the original one imo compared to this image of the original one vs one max and then look at the new one vs one max and the new one is closer to the size of ten one max. Think it looks nice just not fan of the large bottom bezels especially when it has on screen buttons.
h?q=HTC%20one%20on%20top%20of% 20one%20max&client=ms-android-samsung&rlz=1Y3GQQX_enGB561GB5 62&espv=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch &sboxchip=Images&sa=X&ei=eN4dU 96rKYyGhQeHyoHoBw&ved=0CAgQ_AU oAA&biw=360&bih=567#biv=i%7C16 %3Bd%7C96S2NWX5aWtMAM%3A