Google to intro a smartwatch indeed, as well as new Gmail and Maps interfaces
1. lyndon420 (Posts: 1450; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Sweet. Who will be first to bring their watch to market - apple or Google?
7. galaxymega6.3 (banned) (Posts: 33; Member since: 08 May 2013)
I knew it, Google glass is a major failure, but if I want watch, I would definitely go for Samsung, bigger screen and most important, exynos octa
13. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Don't forget the 16 MP front facing camera
18. ebubekir26 (Posts: 305; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
WHY THE HELL DO YOU START TALKING ABOUT SAMSUNG ??
Google Glass isn't a failure, we don't even know how it feels like.
I love Samsung too, but I don't freaking comment about Samsung on articles that have nothing to do with Samsung, -_-
24. icyrock1 (Posts: 241; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Yep, because all I want is a 5 inch watch /s
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5466; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
LG was the first to make a smart watch phone.
2. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Meh. I have serious doubt about the need for smart watches. They're trying to sell us on a product we're not asking for. I don't think you can fairly compare this to smartphones (an evolution of PDAs) or tablets (a hybrid of laptops and smartphones).
5. bparkerson (Posts: 100; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
I don't see this as an alternative to smartphones or as a standalone device but as an accessory to smartphones, tablets, and PCs. Like Google Glass, I think as an accessory the possibilities are truly endless...count me in!!!
6. sum182 (Posts: 208; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
While i do not have any intention of buy a smart watch, i welcome the advancements to make technology more portable and easily accessible. Lets see the competition!
10. Daftama (Posts: 540; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
12:00 Watch: wake up fb update
12:01 watch: wake up fb comment on your wall
12:02 watch: flip sides your sleeping to long on one side
12:03 watch: your battery is low need to plug in charger
12:04 watch: my battery is low charger
16. Commentator (Posts: 2082; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
12:05 Watch: Battery depleted, shutting down.
Insomnia problem solved.
11. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
a "smartwatch indeed."
What's a 'smartwatch indeed?'
12. samsungIScopycat (banned) (Posts: 27; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
i knew it..once apple start to make watch...google always follow it...
14. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
lmao GTFO of here. Google has been prepping their watch for some time, now. Apple is always the company that falls behind.
Nice try, though.
15. McLTE (Posts: 612; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Wow.. mind sharing some of whatever you are on?
19. ebubekir26 (Posts: 305; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
your name makes it clear that you hate Samsung, lol :D
23. willard12 (Posts: 487; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
I know, right! It's like when Apple started making 4g phones and then 3 years later....Samsung has 4g. Or when Apple started using pull down notifications...and then 3 years later...her comes Samsung. Or when Apple let you answer a call with an SMS and of course Samsung had to copy. Oh wait, maybe I've got that backwards.
21. ECPirate37 (Posts: 76; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
I haven't worn a watch since 2001 due to the fact I found no need since I had my phone with me at all times. However, I wouldn't mind checking out the Google Watch, just to see what it has to offer. Even if it has to be tethered to my phone to work, it could be cool. I'll make a judgement once I actually see it, and use it instead of saying something is better now.
22. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
I like the look of the Samsung Galaxy Altius