Google might be prepping a Nexus 10 as well, supply chain sources indicate
1. mercorp posted on 29 Jun 2012, 08:54 6 1
Just add in a micro sd card,and i am sold.
10. WILDCAT1935 posted on 29 Jun 2012, 10:03 2 1
Not having an micro SDHC card was a deal breaker for me with the nexus 7..
2. remixfa posted on 29 Jun 2012, 08:56 3 1
Tell me it has an HDMI port of some type and im sold. I was already toying with picking up the nexus 7 for my wife. matching tablets.. how cute. lol
3. Life_Engineer posted on 29 Jun 2012, 09:02 1 0
Oh i will definitely get this if it's well priced!
12. Non_Sequitur posted on 29 Jun 2012, 12:38 1 0
Amazon uses Android, but really messed up the OS. Also, they use the Amazon App Store instead of the Play Store.
16. sniper1087 posted on 29 Jun 2012, 13:41 0 0
Well they released their own store with no google services i believe, so they arent gettng anything out of it.
9. Dr.Phil posted on 29 Jun 2012, 09:31 0 1
I guess the question now is if the 10 inch tablet will have the same specifications as the 7 inch or is it going to step it up a little bit? Perhaps there is a way to offer a high resolution display (something along the 1080p side) while still keeping it cheap.
11. appleDOESNT.com posted on 29 Jun 2012, 12:08 3 0
My prediction is soon the next gen of tabs are coming , 12-14 inch sizes... I actually don't find 10" all that interesting, just too small for my tastes.. and while I know most of you are gonna disgree, there are people other than me that would like bigger than a 10" screen
14. Non_Sequitur posted on 29 Jun 2012, 12:42 0 0
I'm waiting for the GNex 2 or the Droid Nexus.
15. Joshing4fun posted on 29 Jun 2012, 13:36 0 0
I'll take the 10 inch one for $299! Only thing that needs to be changed from this one to the 7 is the resolution so pricing is possible.
17. Berzerk000 posted on 29 Jun 2012, 23:49 0 0
Yes! I love the Nexus tablet, I just wanted a bigger screen. I would gladly pick up a Nexus 10 with a 1080p display and stock JB, though hopefully they will figure out how to keep the price down in order to have another advantage over the iPad. I don't think they could get a quad core processor, full HD screen, and quality build materals for under 500... We'll see though, as long as it comes in at least 16 GB, I'll be fine.
18. Jayray78 posted on 02 Jul 2012, 12:56 0 0
So, um, what's the return policy on the Nexus 7?