Google might be prepping a Nexus 10 as well, supply chain sources indicate
1. mercorp (Posts: 995; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Just add in a micro sd card,and i am sold.
10. WILDCAT1935 (Posts: 31; Member since: 23 Mar 2011)
Not having an micro SDHC card was a deal breaker for me with the nexus 7..
2. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Tell me it has an HDMI port of some type and im sold. I was already toying with picking up the nexus 7 for my wife. matching tablets.. how cute. lol
3. Life_Engineer (Posts: 18; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Oh i will definitely get this if it's well priced!
4. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Why is Google so aggresive against Amazon?
7. mercorp (Posts: 995; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Because amazon is a betrayer in their eyes.
12. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Amazon uses Android, but really messed up the OS. Also, they use the Amazon App Store instead of the Play Store.
16. sniper1087 (Posts: 476; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
Well they released their own store with no google services i believe, so they arent gettng anything out of it.
9. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1024; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I guess the question now is if the 10 inch tablet will have the same specifications as the 7 inch or is it going to step it up a little bit? Perhaps there is a way to offer a high resolution display (something along the 1080p side) while still keeping it cheap.
11. appleDOESNT.com (banned) (Posts: 456; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
My prediction is soon the next gen of tabs are coming , 12-14 inch sizes... I actually don't find 10" all that interesting, just too small for my tastes.. and while I know most of you are gonna disgree, there are people other than me that would like bigger than a 10" screen
14. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I'm waiting for the GNex 2 or the Droid Nexus.
15. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1183; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
I'll take the 10 inch one for $299! Only thing that needs to be changed from this one to the 7 is the resolution so pricing is possible.
17. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4217; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Yes! I love the Nexus tablet, I just wanted a bigger screen. I would gladly pick up a Nexus 10 with a 1080p display and stock JB, though hopefully they will figure out how to keep the price down in order to have another advantage over the iPad. I don't think they could get a quad core processor, full HD screen, and quality build materals for under 500... We'll see though, as long as it comes in at least 16 GB, I'll be fine.
18. Jayray78 (Posts: 13; Member since: 01 Jun 2011)
So, um, what's the return policy on the Nexus 7?