Google employee proposal involves Maps plus custom Android app and scores a "yes"
View Faigy & Ari's Engagement Route in a larger map
1. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Googles PR team has been working with that...
Otherwise they would not have had it in the new, people likely tend to want to keep proposals for themselves and their girl, not for the media to see.
2. toottoot (unregistered)
wonder what would have happened if she said "no"
3. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
haha, the Nexus phone would have locked itself, and ordered her to leave the place maybe ? : P
6. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3394; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I know, I can't hold back my tears! lol
8. m-k (unregistered)
so cute :)
9. Hmmmm (unregistered)
I know how I WONT be proposing to my GF....THAT way...
11. Forsaken77 (Posts: 541; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
That's a very original idea. Good for him, and her lol.
12. E.J.Su (Posts: 25; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
It's pretty sweet, but why is a girl doing all the work to get proposed?