Giveaway: Motorola Roadster Bluetooth In-car speakerphones!
In support of National Safe Driving Month, PhoneArena and Motorola are giving away 5 Motorola Roadster Bluetooth In-car speakerphones. If you are willing to participate in the giveaway, you need to be a registered PhoneArena user (you can register here if you do not have an account yet), and you can join the drawing by leaving a comment below. The lucky winners will be picked at random on Friday 24 and will be contacted by their registered email addresses.
If you are not lucky enough to grab a free Motorola Roadster, you can still purchase a Motorola Bluetooth hands-free accessory at half the price. All you need to do is to visit the Motorola Facebook page and pledge that you will be a responsible driver, after which a discount coupon code will be sent to you.
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The winner will be notified by email, he or she has provided upon registration. Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter's sole discretion).
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.
1. kirkendoll.g (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Love your site i always find what i need to know here.
109. hthrnncy (unregistered)
Always great info.
2. daniesq (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
You know, our parents didn't have cell phones to contend with while driving, which always left them with at least one hand free to smack us misbehaving kids. Think of all the societal woes that could be corrected by just having a Motorola Roadster in your car. Sign me up!
4. kellyanne67 (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
This site it the first place I navigate to when I want to know what new phones are coming out, and to get the best reviews on phones I could be interested in. Thanks for doing such a good job!
6. samsungjunkie (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Hope I win....my hubby needs this for when he leaves office early and boss is calling....can't drive, talk and maneuver in traffic with idiots!!!!
7. maxkobi (Posts: 27; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
i come to this site everyday... i think i have a problem haha love you phonearena!
8. magicdunn (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
I love this site!!! Thanks for all the great information. Please sign me up! Thanks!
9. aries.phills (Posts: 113; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I want this stuff PA. Hope I get lucky with the draw.
11. edbdroid (Posts: 6; Member since: 16 May 2011)
One of these would come in handy... err, hands-free!
12. fredhoffmann3 (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Love this site ... and check you guys every day through Google Reader. I've been rockin' the Droid X and would LOVE to have this for travels. Keep up the hard work guys!
13. KenZ33 (Posts: 12; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
I've used your site to assist my last 3 phone purchases (family plan). This would be great!
15. mikevanderjagt (Posts: 5; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Im on all the time, you guys need and Android app to make getting updates easier.
16. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
This would be an awesome way for me to practice safe driving! Nice givaway PA and moto!
17. SigEpFlipper (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
I'll take one, I need to stop getting tickets for driving while on my phone... ;)
18. cellphoneuser (unregistered)
I wouldn't mind having one of these :)
19. OGDroid (Posts: 14; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
Come on baby! Daddy needs a new hands free car kit!
20. mlsberman (Posts: 2; Member since: 30 Oct 2008)
Would love to get this for the missus. She doesn't like wearing headsets of any type, so this would help keep her safe while driving. Regards.
25. linlewis71 (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
I REALLY need a Bluetooth!!! Sign up PLEASE!!!! :)
27. comet429 (unregistered)
I sure could use one....driving over-the-road,for 3 to 4 weeks at a time.
28. MalakiMills (Posts: 255; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
Big Bucks No Wammies, Big Bucks No Wammies......... (come on phonearena, don't give me a Wammy)
29. noodleassassin (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
It might be pretty sweet on a motorcycle.
30. ChrisTheTechGuy (Posts: 84; Member since: 04 Nov 2010)
I am in, great deal to help protect our roads, and would be very useful for the many travels I experience.
32. tmoney83 (Posts: 37; Member since: 08 May 2009)
I need that asap. i was at best buy looking at one then i looked at my wallet and had to leave the store
35. blacktrump0674 (Posts: 6; Member since: 21 May 2011)
I am old school when it comes to technology but I have always wondered what the bluetooth technology is all about.
36. voilette83 (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
Your site is a major Go To site for someone working in the wireless industry like myself. I can always find the most up-to-date industry news and phone stats and reviews. I even follow you on Twitter so I never miss out on any exciting news. Thanks for all of the great information!
37. N.Reynolds (Posts: 254; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
PhoneArena hook up a hands free device!
40. dizzydevil78 (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Thank you for helping my work days go faster every day :)
42. panacea224 (Posts: 16; Member since: 20 Dec 2008)
I could really use one of these, sign me up.
44. nolimitpb (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
bluetooth me please. driving tickets in ny are too much $$$ in ny and 2 points!!!
45. kamt3ex (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
I would love to have one of those Speakerphones. I always use a Motorola Bluetooth earpiece while driving, but sometimes I misplace it!! So the speakerphone would be a great idea and I can just leave it in the car and not have to look for it like with the earpiece sometimes.
46. stjcripes (Posts: 27; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Just moved to the part of town that borders a town where having a phone in hand while driving is illegal...this could come in pretty handy so I don't have to worry about crashing or which city I'm in.
48. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
this might just be what my mom needs since the Droid Charge doesn't have that great of sound quality, she needs to talk through a MOTOROLA! >:D
50. That IT guy (unregistered)
This would make a great Father's Day gift, especially for the dad that doesn't like to put things in his ear. :)
Also, please update your commenting system to accept .info addresses.
51. youarenumber1 (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Cool....I do need a hand-free device.............
53. hawke9150 (Posts: 30; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
A Hands - Free device is always a great idea. Nobidy should be holding a phone while driving.
55. simplybeckie (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
I need to be a safe driver! sIGN ME UP!
59. omare87 (Posts: 5; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
sign me up i want a bluetooth for my car asap