Galaxy Round unboxing video appears, shows oddly shaped battery
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yes, obviously it is sized according to Round's shape.
2. seanwhat (Posts: 280; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
There are two batteries because one is a spare. That second paragraph of this article need something changing before people are mislead.
3. Firedrops (Posts: 249; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
I don't find the shape of the battery anywhere near odd enough to warrant an entire article to highlight it.
5. kylehudsons (Posts: 53; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
FYI, phones in South Korea always come with 2 batteries for the phone that has a removable back...
So, nothing weird over here.... BTW other countries should follow this trend considering that not all Smartphones can get 24 hour lifetime per charge.... I love staying here.... HAHA....
6. c.sanchez (Posts: 16; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
If this was the note 3 I would give up my HTC one. But forget it I'm not giving up for an ugly low brightness pentile display and plastic
8. DaHarder (Posts: 177; Member since: 10 Oct 2009)
You certainly appear awfully desperate to justify your owning a fragile, dent/scratch prone device (HTC One) that is vastly inferior in battery life, features, SoC capability, storage potential, camera quality, RAM amount, et al. to the Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Have Fun With That.
9. ZPM101 (Posts: 28; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
Uh Oh, I think someone made someone angry. Better eat your Cheerios, you'll feel better.