Exclusive: Moto 360 will be in Moto Maker and launch with the X+1
1. ckoch125 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Hopefully moto maker isn't one carrier exclusive at launch this time
6. steedsofwar (Posts: 288; Member since: 07 Oct 2013)
I love the design of this watch. Even without the smart features it looks fashionable. Add the smart capabilities and it is the watch of 2014
13. express77 (unregistered)
Wish it would come free with X+1.
17. UglyFrank (Posts: 581; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
That plain leather doesn't look too great but if they do a textured/worn/pebbled leather, im sold
19. grahaman27 (Posts: 349; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
It really couldn't be, motomaker has been expanding out to all the carriers and more countries. Motorola is in a great position right now.
20. PryvateiDz (Posts: 63; Member since: 31 Jul 2011)
I hope it's not either because that would be stupid. Then again, I'm riding on AT&T's network Aio/Cricket, so it probably wouldn't matter seeing as to how AT&T typically gets the exclusives for devices like this. However. depending on how T-Mobile's Uncarrier 6.0 move is, I might be switching back to them.
21. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6736; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I blame at&t if they get another exclusive.
23. vincelongman (Posts: 1702; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
I hope they introduce international shipping for moto maker
I don't if there's a $100 shipping fee, because it would still be much cheaper than the local phone where I live
28. Goldeneye (Posts: 360; Member since: 22 Jan 2011)
Can't be exclusive, the watch doesn't have cell capabilities so is not carrier dependent, I can't see how would they "lock" a smartwatch.
2. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3312; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Isn't the Moto 360 itself made out of plastic? At least it looked like that in the hands on.
9. fzacek (Posts: 2220; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
No. The body is stainless steel and the band was leather in the hands-on...
3. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3617; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
I'd the gorgeous black steel one, IF I would.
10. fzacek (Posts: 2220; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Me too. It's just so elegant and beautiful...
4. garlic456 (Posts: 203; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
I really appreciate the moves Motorola is making. +1 for Motorola
5. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
The Moto 360 is the best looking smartwatch I've ever seen. Hope MS can come up with one soon so I can buy it.
15. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Hi there kid. No school? Is that why you have posted 2159 times in 4 months?
11. fzacek (Posts: 2220; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
I think I like the leather band the most. It's quite minimalist but also premium and fashionable. The metal one looks a little clunky, and the rubber band isn't as premium...
29. heyhi (Posts: 126; Member since: 19 Feb 2013)
i'd pick the metal band....it looks more sophisticated
12. express77 (unregistered)
Is it going to be made by Google or Lenovo?
14. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Google still owns Motorola right now, and is still running it as a separate company, so it's made by Motorola.
16. mistertimi (Posts: 76; Member since: 28 May 2014)
But your sources are almost always wrong PA lol...
22. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6736; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I have already started saving for the 360 unless Sony comes out with a better design.
25. WinDroid (Posts: 77; Member since: 20 May 2014)
Moto X + 1 sub 500 dollars off contact on bundled with Moto 360 at sub 700 dollars and I will buy. Anything more and count me out.
27. ChinaAndXiaomi (unregistered)
Without Lenovo, Moto would have been dead
30. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3617; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
You mad bro/girl? Looks like Wendy's third account...
31. Gadgety (Posts: 107; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
The metal band is an upgrade, will be more expensive, and Moto must know that some people will buy the leather version if it's out first, even though they would prefer the metal wrist band.
Then they will upgrade to the metal wrist band version, once it's launched. I could be one of them. A steel watch + leather bracelet, and an all black with metal wrist band would be a nice combo.