Download all the Android apps that you want while paying one monthly fee
Besides signing up from the free trial, you can download Mobiroo by going to your Android browser and typing in mobiroo.com for a direct download. Think about all of the services you pay for on a monthly basis. Why not include your app purchases? If you're not happy with the service after a month, simply cancel your subscription. And besides, there is that two week free trial.
source: Mobiroo via Clove
1. ama3654 posted on 05 Mar 2013, 09:29 5 0
Yesss!!! now off to all those games on my wishlist, thank you Mobiroo
5. ama3654 posted on 05 Mar 2013, 10:20 2 0
I just installed and yet to find the games or apps i like, surely too good to be true!
3. PhoenixWright posted on 05 Mar 2013, 09:57 2 1
I feel a category of downloads will emerge.
Like download all the HD apps you want from -insert- developer/creator here, or something like that.
4. sonofzeus posted on 05 Mar 2013, 10:12 1 0
can we also download games like NOVA 3,asphalt and modern combat ?
6. sprockkets posted on 05 Mar 2013, 10:28 1 0
Sooo, if you cancel, do all the apps you dl'ed from them go away?
11. blade19 posted on 05 Mar 2013, 11:01 1 0
This from the FAQ section on their page:
How can I cancel my membership?
Last Updated: Nov 28, 2012 12:30PM EST
We would hate to see you go, but you can definitely cancel at any time by clicking on Details under your membership plan. You will still have access to the apps until the end of the current billing cycle.
13. sprockkets posted on 05 Mar 2013, 12:55 1 0
well there you go, perpetually paying for $2 apps. No thanks!
7. appleDOESNT.com posted on 05 Mar 2013, 10:30 2 0
..."Get unlimited access to hundreds of top paid apps and games!"
Hundreds? well there you have it, not that I give a crap about the 750 million apps that apple always mentions as a selling point, give me a break apple... but anyways, hundreds means the selection is crap here, no?
8. arunreturns posted on 05 Mar 2013, 10:40 0 0
Tried it and its not working :( Hope i didnt download a virus :P
It always says connection timed out.. Anyone with any luck???
9. sun0066 posted on 05 Mar 2013, 10:55 0 1
if it is a virus PA should be accountable for being promoting something that has not been tested and infected
10. josephnero posted on 05 Mar 2013, 10:56 0 0
after a lot of effort i got HDR camera plus.no virus bro.PA isnt some crappy blog
15. quakan posted on 05 Mar 2013, 13:54 1 0
Just download every app that seems interesting and cancel your service right away.
17. McLaren posted on 06 Mar 2013, 07:53 0 0
If I cancel the subscription after trial,are my full apps gone please reply PA?
Thank YOU!Simply Awesome site!!!!!!!!!!