Did you know that the world's most expensive smartphone costs over $16.5 million?
1. Insignificant (Posts: 192; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
If I paid 100s of thousands more for then the normal price of an Apple product, I'd at least hope the Apple logo would be removed...
But there's no shortage of iFans with more money than brains, for example, everyone with an iPhone.
23. androtaku (Posts: 219; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
there are no shortage of S-hit android fans who think they have more brain than others, for example,everyone with S-hit device
25. pwnarena (Posts: 1032; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
you were slighted and you reacted. had you kept your cool, his comment would have appeared to have been ignored and the upvotes wouldn't have been that many.
42. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
The upvotes or thumbs up are always given for these hate posts -- it's like one big circle jerk.
26. profperez1 (Posts: 52; Member since: 08 May 2012)
I think it's funny how people hate on products to have an identity. If anyone wants to send me a new phone in the box that is better than my 5-----I will be happy to use it and have a custom case put on it with YOUR initials!
36. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1702; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I have a HTC EVO that is better than your 5. My initials are A.S.S
2. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
Still can't survive a drop.
9. Deadeye37 (Posts: 132; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
The business guy probably keeps the phone in an Otterbox case to protect his investment :)
10. Kyokado (Posts: 115; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
I think he keeps it in a briefcase between two guards. In a bank safe, outside there is a hundred number combination titanium lock with bombs implanted within the failsafe. Outside, there are men in shady black tux with dark shades and everything u can imagine from a man in black movie. This safe is located in a even bigger safe with a lock which only the owner himself can open. And this bigger safe is in a bigger bigger safe that has five identical bigger bigger safe. And all of these safes are located on the sheild helicarrier located somewhere in the bermuda triangle.
15. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
the safes themselves are so indestructible that not even the hulk at his angriest can bust through.
21. Kyokado (Posts: 115; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Wtf are u talking about. The damn safe is nokia certified.
13. EyeSee (banned) (Posts: 26; Member since: 05 Feb 2014)
Black into gold looks much better than white and gold
17. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7005; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
And it will always blend to pieces.
4. frustyak (Posts: 181; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
$16.5 million, sure, but how much is it with a two-year contract?
16. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
1 billion dollars! muahahaha... hahahahaha... hahahahahaa
18. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7005; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
You will go bankrupt if any idiot plans wasting their fortune on a piece if glass.
35. mrblah (Posts: 555; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
Dived by three for the launch price, so 5.5 ;-)
5. Genersis (Posts: 215; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Ugh, so tacky.
Looked much better being blinged up.
6. JMartin22 (Posts: 1569; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Ugly, and precious, finite stones being wasted by being forged onto a device that typically loses a good deal value in just a year. Not to mentioned one that's been discontinued.
30. alrightihatepickingusernames (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
Maybe it's that much more "precious" because the iPhone 5 was discontinued.
7. zennacko (Posts: 236; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
Whoever gets the chance to "borrow" that phone and scrap its stuff becomes millionaire easier than hoping for a jackpot on the lottery lol
19. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7005; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I'll melt the gold part sell it for scraps rest of the body just trash it.
8. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I'll think about buying it after selling my kidney, home, car, legs, arms, one eye, phone, ears, teeth, tongue & vocal cords xD
28. profperez1 (Posts: 52; Member since: 08 May 2012)
The worst part is when the 6 comes out he will be at Thing Remembered/..... and putting it in some cute box for a shelf.
11. seanwhat (Posts: 246; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
nah, seen an iphone with flappy birds go for more on ebay.
14. EyeSee (banned) (Posts: 26; Member since: 05 Feb 2014)
24K Gold, highest purity, better than 18K and 22K
20. corporateJP (Posts: 2322; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
I'll take one of the old Nokia-built Vertu's over this any day...
24. ThePython (Posts: 540; Member since: 08 May 2013)
Am I the only one who thinks the regular aluminum is better than this gold crap?
29. alrightihatepickingusernames (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
I'm gonna be honest I still think it looks better than the gold iPhone 5S that people somehow adore.
Ain't got nothing on the space grey though.
31. andoidpills (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
maybe the guy knows very well iphone will extinct in a few years because of android thats why he wants a precious remembrance.
32. KingDingaLing (Posts: 324; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
Would hate to drop this one in the toilet while deucing. O-o
37. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1702; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Some people just have too much money. THERE IS A DOG PROBLEM IN RUSSIA, use your mountains of cash to fix it!
38. GeekMovement (Posts: 1898; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
What a waste of precious jewels. And I agree with the comment above, I think the fake gold (champagne) and aluminium looks better than this. Way too much BLING for a business man lol.
40. hughwyn (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
Awkward... Zimbabwe uses the US dollar as its currency now.....
43. andynaija (Posts: 598; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
He's talking about many years ago when Zimbabwean dollars were more than extremely worthless, before they started using US dollar as their currency now.
41. Killua (Posts: 270; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)
Honestly? It looks ugly. The plain one is better.
45. briboy (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Feb 2015)
and to think I was happy with my old Nokia 8890...