CyanogenMod 9 almost finished, code freeze is underway
Either way, the wait is almost over, as the CyanogenMod team announced that they have started to freeze the code ahead of releasing a stable CM9 release. Nightly builds with new features will continue to be available to the more daring among you, while the less adventurous can install the stable release, which should be largely bug free.
The full statement by the CM team is:
source: CyanogenMod Blog via Android Authority
1. jmoita2 (Posts: 929; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Can hardly wait. I hear it's gonna be the bomb!!!
4. SprintPower (Posts: 70; Member since: 29 Dec 2008)
I'm running Darkside and it is flawless.
6. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Linaro > cynanogen
7. sorcio46 (Posts: 390; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
Linaro doesn't make ROMs for devices, the work on the code to release more optimized code for developers not user -.-
8. frydaexiii (Posts: 1131; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
You realize Linaro can and most probably will be integrated into Cyanogenmod right? Linaro is not a ROM, it's just an optimised code tha can be used in other ROMs