Chinese listing has the Moto 360 being very expensive
18. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 11302; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I'm happy rocking a Pebble Steel. Unless I see something else that can top it, I don't foresee myself adapting to another watch anytime soon.
22. Bjray (Posts: 177; Member since: 29 May 2014)
I respect your opinion about keeping your Pebble. But it is a fact that Android Wear + Moto 360 absolutely dominates the Pebble series, it's in a whole nother class.
2. MikeG77 (Posts: 401; Member since: 24 Nov 2008)
I figure it will be $350 but even at $400 im buying a 360 as i've been very happy with my Moto X.
23. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
I want one very badly. But couldn't possibly justify over $250
3. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
That's asain market. I want u.s. Price tag
16. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 11302; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
That's a what market? I've never heard of asain before.
4. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Well 400 euros is a quite reasonable price for a good watch. We'll see how good this is going to be.
12. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Quality prestige looking watch, with Ceramic materials.
Just like RADO
14. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Even at $450 USD... That would still be reasonable as soon as they keep up the build quality.
17. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 11302; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
If they want it in the hands of many consumers then they'd have to price it to where it's more accessible. Otherwise Motorola run the risk of facing the same lukewarm sales the Moto X had. They can learn from that and Samsung's mistake when they first released the Galaxy Gear.
24. engineer-1701d (Posts: 3260; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
no f ing way 300 USD max, I just got shipping confirmation for my galaxy live, if android wear is good I would pay Mac of $300
5. Scott93274 (Posts: 4100; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
We shall see, the wait isn't too long now. And as much as I wanted one a few months back, I had to ask myself how a smartwatch would make my life better, and I couldn't come up with an answer that would justify me spending my money on one... At least it looks cool, lol.
6. hmd74 (Posts: 476; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
For that price...i'll wait for it's next gen :D
7. farhad_per (banned) (Posts: 128; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)
Display mate : samsung galaxy S5 has the best display ever....the most accurate colors...!
8. promise7 (Posts: 868; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
$450 for notifications on your wrist? No thanks.
15. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
But remember this beats GOOGLE GLASS when it comes to price
9. Muzhhur (Posts: 260; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
I rather a Citizen watch with atomic timekeeping 26 cities, saphyre cristal and eco drive for the same Price.
This one I like much
11. tschlicht (Posts: 13; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
I think that watch has everything but the time on is, as far as I can tell.
13. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 1371; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
Thankfully moto isnt selling the 360 to people like you farhad. The point of a 360 is to be a premium smartwatch that can look like a premium analog watch when not used as smartwatch.
10. nctx77 (Posts: 1700; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
I absolutely agree that this watch will be $450. With the materials and engineering, it won't be any cheaper. If you want cheap, go buy one of those plastics ones.
19. tettech (Posts: 69; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
I hope someday smartwatches are capable of voice command. It would be nice to send a quick text message without the need to pick up my smartphone while driving.
20. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
That Chinese site is BS. There is no way that the Moto 360 weighs more than four times what the other watches weigh when it feels lighter than them. And that high price is to be expected since the Moto 360 hasn't even been released yet. It will be much cheaper when it is available to everyone...
25. engineer-1701d (Posts: 3260; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
at io they said it feels like the same as the others
21. TheMan (Posts: 486; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Wait...250 grams?! That's like duct taping an s5 AND a 5s to your wrist. Clearly, the info is a placeholder or for a knockoff.
26. wkm001 (Posts: 115; Member since: 04 Feb 2014)
The most I'm going to pay for a phone accessory is $249. If it is more expensive than that I'll buy one second hand on swappa like I do my phones.