Aviate now available to all, brings new Yahoo features
1. techloverNYC (Posts: 590; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
Yahoo need to fix its news app first. The news update is slower than the websites and sometimes lack information.
5. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
That's not necessarily something broken. That's the choice of how the app is designed. It is supposed to be short breakdowns of important stories twice a day, that's it.
2. SeanContra (Posts: 82; Member since: 24 Mar 2014)
Why is the Yahoo! Aviate logo eerily similar to the Bing logo?
3. sumit919 (Posts: 7; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Does anyone know what are the new calendar features and how to access them?
4. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1723; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I almost thought it said "Aviato." Erlich, is that you?