Asus Transformer Prime now available for pre-order at Best Buy
According to Amazon, the Asus Transformer Prime will be released on December 16th, and if that date holds up the 10.1 inch tablet will be available as a gift for the holidays. And what fan of technology would not love to receive a quad-core powered tablet for Chanukah or Xmas.
source: BestBuy via AndroidCentral
1. imkyle (Posts: 1030; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Preordered mine last week. Excited to see how it compares to my Xoom.
3. imkyle (Posts: 1030; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I don't need it and will probably most likely return it, but I'm curious to see how much better it plays flash videos.
4. eaphx (Posts: 9; Member since: 24 Apr 2011)
You should of returned that s**t zoom a year ago
5. imkyle (Posts: 1030; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I kinda like the Xoom. Little heavy and the screen is not as vivid as some of the others, but the updates are first.
6. shifu (Posts: 44; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
im so pumped i just per-ordered mine!.......The tablet i wont return!
7. HTCiscool (Posts: 449; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
Finally an Android tablet truly worth owning. ICS is the future of tabs and honeycomb was quite slow and clunky.
8. badelemental (Posts: 12; Member since: 14 Oct 2011)
Request: Please do a video review of this beast.
10. digimind (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
I heard a rumor that he will be at Amazon.com on 16 dec.
(sorry my blog is in Dutch)
11. roscuthiii (Posts: 1885; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
First tablet that's gotten me interested in the tablet form-factor enough to consider purchasing.
12. Zayuh24 (Posts: 148; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I can't afford the entire 500 up front, so I'll likely put this monster on Layaway and have it paid off by February. Oh the life of a college student.