Apple iWatch "S" and "C" concept renders look like mini iPhones
1. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 419; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
Im sure this is just what it will look like actually. itll be just a iphone mini with a strap on it.
3. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
probably haha I'm still waiting for pepboy 3000
11. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
It's Pipboy LoL, but I'd love one of those too.
4. Finalflash (Posts: 2779; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
It's going to suck if it's a tiny iPhone on your wrist. They need to make a smart watch that is smart as a watch not mini wrist phone. Someone needs to get this formula right and so far with all the delays it feels even apple isn't going to do it. So many resources wasted for nothing.
5. buccob (Posts: 2512; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
I like more the idea of Sony's Smartwatches than what Samsung released... A smartwatch should be a smartphone Accesory not a standalone phone... My phone already has a good, quick camera, big screen for typing and browsing.... so the Watch should be intended to complement that, not replace it
8. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
You sir have won the internet! Best comment thats why i love my pebble!
10. NexusX (Posts: 482; Member since: 16 May 2013)
this design is stupid and it conflicts with apple design philosphy
it's most likely gonna be wristband like the nike fuelband/lg lifeband. clean with a tiny display and small button like that of an iphone nothing else
14. bizwhizzy (Posts: 49; Member since: 04 Aug 2011)
How can a concept render be fake? Is it not a real concept? Is it an imaginary render?
13. KillgoreTroutTime (Posts: 433; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
This looks awesome. No doubt Apple will use high quality leather wrist bands. I am confident that in five years the iWatch will be considered just like the iPhone; it wouldn't have been the first of its kind, but it will be remembered as the one that forced the competition to really up their game. This is coming from someone who loves all tech and is currently using an Lg G2 and a Pebble.
15. Vireak (unregistered)
Lame! I'm not even a designer and I know that that band does not go with that 'iWatch.' The real designers are working for Apple making big bucks! This "designer" is ...well...a "CONCEPT RENDERER!"