Apple iPhone 5S coming in gold?
According to Japan's Macotakara, the phone will be released in August and will have an upgraded CPU. We do expect to see the Apple A7 under the hood of the Apple iPhone 5S, and an improved camera. And now, apparently, a multitude of color options will be made available, including gold. Despite speculation that Apple is toying with the idea of building a 5.7 inch iPhone, this year's new model will be the same size as the Apple iPhone 5. That means you can expect the 4 inch display to be around for at least one more year.
According to the report, the Apple iPad mini 2 will also be released in August, although there is no word when the full-sized, fifth-generation Apple iPad will be offered. And according to the story, the low cost version of the iPhone will be launched in September although the colors it will be available in have not yet been decided upon. Black, white, pink, orange and blue appear to be the front runners while green has been scratched.
So who is up for their next Apple iPhone to be dressed in gold?
The Apple iPhone 5S is rumored to be coming in gold
source: Macotakara (translated) via IntoMobile
1. JamesW (Posts: 4; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
Color me crazy but I actually like the gold option :)
15. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
It needs to be real or bling bliing metallic gold plated on it, the gold in this pic looks like the color of poop or diarrhea to me.
28. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
I swear I have just thought of this iphone version hours ago!!! but I was thinking more of a limited edition golden iphone and buyers would need background check so only the wealthiest could buy it. But I was really surprised to see this.
8. quakan (Posts: 1168; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Be careful using non-English comments around here.
26. quakan (Posts: 1168; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
I got a warning for doing the same thing a month ago.
22. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Is "Bon appetit" english word or not ?
23. biophone (Posts: 1893; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
4. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Yeah, the gold looks pretty sexy. Will this cost more than the other color variants?
6. Cha7520 (Posts: 210; Member since: 31 Oct 2010)
Covering a turd in wrapping paper, is still at turd! lol
9. Cha7520 (Posts: 210; Member since: 31 Oct 2010)
I will stick with my Cell Phone of the Year, all Metal, 468ppi display, Boom beats front facing speakers, HTC ONE :-)
18. kozza3 (Posts: 574; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
i just wish they would have stayed with the back home recent button configuration... :(
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6349; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Probably be the most expensive color
13. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 997; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
aaugh!skip this one for now waiting for big screen 2014,this is one apple that grows slow.
17. Kishin (Posts: 596; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Its just gonna look like it.
There is no way it would be real!!
20. dorianb (Posts: 379; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I prefer my Johnny 5's in gold personally.
24. TheRetroReplay (Posts: 245; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Looks more like a mustard color than gold
25. magnum44 (unregistered)
you silly fools...the colour shown here is just this site's animated immigration of what might be in case it would be...so stop this squabbling nonsense about like and dislike poop or mustard turd...wait until apple put this thing in their site in few months time before you grace us with your usual smart or hate gibberish
29. darkkjedii (Posts: 10890; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Sweet color, but the only color I'll take over white is red.
31. wumberpeb (Posts: 427; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
honestly...yuk. looks like a nasty mustard yellow