Angry Birds Go! said to have some in-app purchases for as much as $100
1. andro. (Posts: 1927; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Make the dam games once off paid games @ 3.99 and not this awful freemium games,its coming to the point soon that people will stop playing these types of games as they are sick of the constant need to cough up money to keep playing!
2. Tux_Alan (Posts: 74; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
Then they'll find another way to bleed you dry ;)
3. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 275; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
Die IAPS. Just die. No one wants you.
6. alterecho (Posts: 936; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Sadly, there are some who are willing to pay.
4. alltechinside (Posts: 234; Member since: 21 Apr 2013)
Thing like these make me wish IAPs are banned... I rather pay $10 rather than playing these "freemium" games.
5. fanboy1974 (Posts: 996; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Sorry to say but this is why I don't blame the use of modified apk's that offer unlimited money, items or cheats. People will say that it screws the developers but just look at what the freemium model has done; their the ones doing the screwing. At the end of the day the App could cost more than a PS4/Xbox one game which still has some resell value when you complete it.
I still buy all my apps on Android and I have $40 play dollars left from the Samsung Note 3 deal but this just entices people to crack apps wide open.
7. zennacko (Posts: 196; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
In-App purchases are the new DLC, we should've seen them coming. Wish they had a OS option to ban IAPs from our games, that way we and our kids can play without innocently raping our wallets, just tick the option and all and every offer to buy something on the app vanishes, and screw the developers' business models!
8. shahrooz (Posts: 86; Member since: 17 Sep 2013)
we had pay to win, now we have pay to play. but didn't we have that option before? yes that was pay once to play forever but it was not good pay to play every time you wanna play is better :D
9. downphoenix (Posts: 2231; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I dont mind IAPs when they are reasonable. When there is amounts as high as $100 to buy something in the game... that is NOT reasonable.