Android 4.2 has a hidden Jelly Bean Daydream
2. nwright94 (unregistered)
I read it as bean flicker for a second. That would be something entirely different haha.
3. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 641; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Tsk, nwright, this is a family website! lol
4. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2604; Member since: 26 May 2011)
I knew there was a reason I was avoiding that phrase
6. bluinferno (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
Currently have Galaxy Nexus running 4.1.1 and this daydream is active on my phone. Tapped the version and when the large jelly bean shows up, keep finger pressed on the screen for a second.
7. andynaija (Posts: 301; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
I never knew there was Easter egg in gingerbread until today! Just tried it!
8. Dubskillz (Posts: 9; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Htc is the only manufacturer who has disabled the tapping function! You won't be getting jack ish with them, you'll just be tapping away....
9. bvalde09 (Posts: 171; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Nice it is the same on my galaxy Nexus who is also running jelly bean. Not really something new but its cool
10. sleepyjohnny (Posts: 151; Member since: 16 Dec 2009)
I just tried it, and I didn't unlock the daydream after simply viewing the easter egg. I had to hold down on the screen for a second until I felt a vibration. At which point I saw jelly beans all over the screen that were interactive. It was then that I had unlocked the daydream
11. jtbrown3 (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
One BIG issue with the Daydream feature is that LED notifications are automatically turned 'off' while Daydream is active. If it wern't for this bug, Daydream would be an excellent 'screensaver' like feature that allows us to quickly just 'touch' the screen to activate the phone while docked or charging. Fix this Google!