Android 4.1.2 update rolling out right now for Sprint's LG Optimus G
mobile version of Chrome replaces the Android stock browser. You can check out the entire changelist from the sourcelink.
The update is being sent out OTA and as usual, if you don't get it right away, don't panic. These updates roll out in waves. It takes about 10 days for the update to cover all units of the Sprint LG Optimus G outstanding. The update will take 10 minutes to download over 4G or Wi-Fi, 20 minutes over 3G, and will take 5 to 10 minutes to install. While you are installing the update, no calls can be made or received. If the OTA version of the update hasn't arrived on your handset yet, you can try to manually coax it out by going to your home page. Tap on Menu>Settings>Update Firmware and if the update is there, follow the on-screen directions to install it.
source: Sprint via AndroidCentral
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7642; Member since: 14 May 2012)
10 minutes while using 4G if you can catch a LTE signal lol.
Another phone added to the 4.1 list. :)
4. md227a (Posts: 121; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Waiting on you AT&T. who would have thought a CDMA version would get the update before a GSM model.
5. wumberpeb (Posts: 421; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
I'll be checking every ten minutes, so excited
6. ph0adcbeit (Posts: 15; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I love my AT&T LGOG so much! developement on this device is slowly,but surely picking up!
7. sscott3548 (Posts: 15; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
has anyone got the update yet? i cant help but not be patiant.
8. xXMAKESHIFTXx (Posts: 38; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
I have yet to get it. I am in ILLINOIS.
9. puckhead (Posts: 76; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
I swear if the LGOG for AT&T I will never buy another phone from AT&T again.