Amazon may release 3 Kindle tablets this year, no 10" model
1. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
I had the Kindle Fire,and in all honesty I got rid of it and got me a Nook Color instead. The Nook wins hands down. Since it has a Micro SD slot,I am able to run it on Cyanogen Mod 9,which overclocks it to 1.2 Gigz. The display also is much superior. I keep asking myself,why no expansion slot on the Kindle???
2. andro. (Posts: 1971; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
As the stats predict android tablets will dominate the market within 2 years,these certainly will help this as well as the nexus tablet
6. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
it seems like people are forgetting about windows 8, it could be a real success...
3. appleDOESNT.com (banned) (Posts: 456; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Just price it right and most of us are sold. Sure spec whores won't be but *i* believe most of us just want a decent sized HD tab for a decent price.. and i believe that price is $300 tops for mass appeal
4. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Not bad for a market strategy, just need to wait and see
5. NOKIA.8800.ARTE (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
Its, this is ANDROID, every1 is WELCOMED.......