Alleged Galaxy S5 cases pop up, fingerprint scanner cutout notably absent
2. dickwyn (Posts: 552; Member since: 07 May 2012)
looks a bit like a wider and shorter note 3
7. Diego! (Posts: 474; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
It looks like a square.... :O Samsung VU (???)
8. AppleJuice (Posts: 18; Member since: 12 Sep 2013)
It looks wide because the case is wide, like a bumper case. Take a look.
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6631; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Fake. Phone is too damn wide. I'm pretty sure Samsung isn't going to pull a LG and release a Vu like Galaxy as their flagship.
11. AppleJuice (Posts: 18; Member since: 12 Sep 2013)
I think it's fake too though, you're right.
12. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 212; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
Fingerprint my a$$... This cutout is for the sensor and the flash(Note 3 design)..