All Google related apps go down and up, down and up
Did any of our loyal readers experience problems logging into Google-branded applications on Monday? Are you able to access the services now? Drop us a comment in the box below and you might want to mention which services aren't working for you. And that nervous chuckle you just made makes us wonder if you've been watching too many episodes of NBC's Revolution.
1. Hammerfest posted on 10 Dec 2012, 12:07 8 0
I didnt have any issues myself, and my morning starts at 7AM, was checking email and browsing google+ on my phone and PC since... Not one error, or a single annoying notification on my phone (that whole server communication error thing that pop's up when its REALLY down!)
Still, for anyone effected, that sucks :D
2. AamirSIII posted on 10 Dec 2012, 12:08 0 4
yeah PA got a chance to say SOMETHING against google...
4. therealestmc posted on 10 Dec 2012, 12:17 1 3
Yes, hire dare PA say anything negative about Google. Don't they know Google is God.
3. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 10 Dec 2012, 12:08 2 0
Yeah I couldn't get gmail to work this morning but its working now.
5. erdpov posted on 10 Dec 2012, 12:26 0 0
Maybe scroogle company against Google? I didn't have any problems with Gmail. My opinion is some company, that is afraid of losing its market share and increasing popularity of Google, the dark Lord of PCera just wishes to ruin the reputation of the Google.
7. RapidCat posted on 10 Dec 2012, 12:42 0 0
I don't have problem and i live in Indonesia. everythings fine and works except for google now not recognize some word becaus my accent
maybe ISP problem?
8. catt4u posted on 10 Dec 2012, 12:56 1 0
Never had any problems with logging into my apps;
Mobile apps worked fine as did the pc apps.
Google rules! GMail is THE BEST.
9. aokde posted on 10 Dec 2012, 13:18 0 0
i had some problems in Google+ chat (an error), while my gmail and maps worked just fine.
10. gwuhua1984 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 14:02 0 0
Free N4 for those who experienced problems....?
It's worth a try...
12. Zero1u81 posted on 10 Dec 2012, 15:56 0 0
Google Wallet being down made for some awkward situations. Good thing I had cash
14. soshi posted on 10 Dec 2012, 20:40 0 0
I don't experience it but doesn't mean it not happen, maybe for couple of hour at night in my time because google+ talk about this issue. fandroid be clever, google also human made. no need to deny it
15. networkdood posted on 10 Dec 2012, 22:07 0 0
huh, I have not experienced any issues with any of my google apps, so far, today.
16. brycdavis posted on 14 Dec 2012, 09:18 0 0
"All Google related apps go down and up, down and up" And they stay there....and they stay there!