|Developer: Discovery Communications||Download: Android, iOS|
|Genre: Simulation||Price: Free (with in-app purchases)|
Afraid of spiders? Then don't play Animal Planet's Real Scary Spiders game
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 1893; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Downloading now. I'd like to see the extent of my fear of spiders
2. akki20892 (Posts: 3744; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
When you see spider on wall, then u receive call u answer, then when u see wall to see spider but it's gone. Leave the house my friend.
3. WindowsiDroid (Posts: 122; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)
Let me continue....And burn your house to ashes.
4. _Bone_ (Posts: 2146; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
It's probably the same story from the spider's perspective.
Spider sees you with it's 8 pretty eyes, scary ringing sounds as you move across the room, spider takes the opportunity to leave the premises... and 2 minutes later the two of you meet outside in an awkward moment.
6. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
When you're leaving the house, the moment when you open the door, you will see Mr. Sneaky Spider looking at you with a bar of KitKat asking you "Eh, you want some?" and then you screamed. Then you wake up in the morning on your bed and you realized it's just a nightmare and when you look at the table at the side of your bed you see a bar of KitKat packed nicely with a slogan saying "Eh, you want some?", and then you scream again. Then your little brother comes in to your room and say "Are you delirious outta your mind? U MAD? U MAD BRO?".
The end. What a boring story, eh?
9. Birds (Posts: 1086; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
That happened to me but it was my mom instead of the spider.
8. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 1821; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
'played' it for awhile and it's pretty fun. But got irritated by all the notifications of my spiders being bored.