5.2" One M9+ Supreme Camera Edition comes with 21 MP OIS unit and three autofocus types
1. hafini_27 (Posts: 870; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
Helio X10 is not good for Quad HD display.
2. carlemillward (unregistered)
Helio X10 is competing with Snapdragon 615 and Adreno 405, PowerVR 6200 is nowhere near Adreno 418/430.
15. InsertUsernameHere (Posts: 357; Member since: 31 Aug 2014)
The GPU is weaker than the one found in the iPhone 5s.
17. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 897; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
The G6200 is on par or slightly better with the old SGX 544MP3 found in the Galaxy S4.
3. Blest42188 (Posts: 51; Member since: 05 Aug 2015)
htc should have released that here from the beginning.
12. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 897; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Even if they do, it still can't make enough money for them, MT Helio X10 killed it.
4. carlemillward (unregistered)
As long as HTC keeps their Logo at the bottom, I will not think if getting one. If having no logo makes it look "cheap" at least place it above the screen.
5. arch_angel (Posts: 1651; Member since: 20 Feb 2015)
Na The HTC One M9 Is The Best HTC Phone Available Right Now. Despite Having The SD810v1 And It's Issues, It Is Still Better Than The Helio X10 Powering A QHD Screen.
9. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
M9 has SD 810 v2.1. No phone has 810 v1 as that was only for development purposes.
The only phone with 810v2 is the G Flex 2, and it performs awfully. The rest have 2.1
26. seret6 (Posts: 141; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
Arch i have used m9 for quite sometime,
As much as i had high expectations from htc since m7
M9 is by far the WORST DEVICE I HAVE EVER USED.
i hope u had much better experience than me
Battery was bad bad bad, i mean come on...
29. arch_angel (Posts: 1651; Member since: 20 Feb 2015)
I Owned The M8 And In 2014 It Didn't Hold The Number One Spot For Best Smartphone From So Many Different Websites For No Reason, It Was A Great Device And I Loved Everything But The Bezels.
I'm Sorry The M9 Was A Huge Step Backwards For HTC And You Had Such A Bad Experience When The M9.
7. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 897; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Putting a midrange chipset on a smartphone with premium price tag is a suicidal move by HTC.
8. rsiders (Posts: 852; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
I would get one definitely if available from T-Mobile and the camera issues were resolved and battery life was good. Wait and see approach.
10. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Those ads are terrible. Poorly written and it still seems like they think their products are super special when they are not.
30. danielxxi (Posts: 183; Member since: 13 Feb 2013)
I guess so, 21 megapixel PDAF its Sony's IMX230
14. Djz89 (Posts: 271; Member since: 25 Aug 2014)
Did they ditch the toshibas sensor for sonys IMX 230?
28. danielxxi (Posts: 183; Member since: 13 Feb 2013)
With 21 megapixel PDAF 0.1s autofocus, only Sony's IMX230 who have that specification
16. Wiencon (Posts: 1762; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
M7 was the best HTC device, actually it still is. It just doesn't have as many cons as later models
18. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 897; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
l miss the Beats sound on HTC devices.
21. Wiencon (Posts: 1762; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
Completely agree, IMO it is the best looking phone ever created
20. sintruder (Posts: 104; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
still loving my m7 after more than two years of owning it.
23. guest (Posts: 338; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
It was craptastic. Between my brother myself and my accountants family we went through a dozen M7's I still have one now that won't power up. My accountant has three with the purple haze issue in the camera. They are now all on iPhones. It's unfortunate but htc build quality isn't what it used to be.
27. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
It was crap.
Gap full design with gaps all over the place when it was supposed to be gapless. Only two capacitive buttons instead of the necessary 3. White antenna lines that got stained. My back button didn't work very well until an update 3 months later.
It was a hunk of junk.
The M8 was probably their high point but it was still too fat.
32. Lauticol (Posts: 326; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
I had ir for 1 year and it's one of the best smartphones I've ever touched. When you use it without a case it feels as nothing else. Not even the iPhone can match the pleasure you get from holding the M7.
The 2 buttons layout was somewhat awkward but you actually got used to it pretty fast (as you do with back buttons in LG's).
Now my father owns the phone and it has no stains in the antennas.
24. abc_xyz (Posts: 17; Member since: 22 Aug 2015)
Asymmetrical speaker grills are the worst thing about the design of HTC One M8/M9.
31. Exige85 (Posts: 143; Member since: 12 Aug 2015)
Unless they have been some tech voodoo, like apple (low spec, high results), good luck. Anyways said enough aboyt HTC. Will leave it there
33. mojtaba_mn (Posts: 268; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
i love this phone but cant find to buy ....