5-inch, $199 Asus ZenFone 2 leaks in spy shots along with specs
1. Kruze (Posts: 1285; Member since: 30 Dec 2014)
Aside from the volume rocker and LED flash placement, it just looks like the previous gen Zenfone 5, even the back cover material.
2. nazyr1803 (Posts: 91; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
or maybe this zenfone 2 5 inch will replace the current z5.
3. ferret101 (Posts: 21; Member since: 25 Aug 2014)
Zenfone 2 with 5.5" inch display (1080p variants with 2 and 4 gigs of RAM, a 720p variant)
These 3 variants will also have mediatek and qualcomm siblings
Now a Zenfone 2 with 5" inch display.
This has to be the phone with the most number of variants ever
4. nokia12 (Posts: 464; Member since: 19 Nov 2013)
nope can't beat samsung in that department with its billion galaxies
13. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1067; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
Actually, the Mediatek and Qualcomm siblings ARE the lower-speced ones.
5. Tejas9 (Posts: 94; Member since: 02 Feb 2015)
It's getting more confusing now. Just show is your top tier phone & it's Mrp.
6. may_czos (Posts: 712; Member since: 22 Nov 2014)
So now we know that $199 isn't the price for full size variant. 5" version is basically Zenfone 5, with better screen. Still old and power hungry processor, moderate amount of RAM, single LED, HUGE bezels etc. I'm disappointed.
9. tdslam720 (Posts: 70; Member since: 05 Jan 2015)
lol yeah. Way 2 go Asus. You f**ked up bad
11. AXWERT (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Feb 2015)
They Fu***d up real bad.Was definitely going to buy Zenfone 2 but......
7. iWin_Droid (Posts: 76; Member since: 22 Jan 2015)
Getting the 5.5 inch screen Asus Zenfone 2 with the Intel Z3580 chipset and 4 GB of RAM. It'll replace my aging Micromax Canvas 2 Colors (MyPhone Rio) as my secondary device.
8. XaErO (Posts: 302; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Price is the prime selling point for Asus ..
I don't understand what price are they keeping for 4GB model ?? .. If that is on higher side then, One Plus One (upcoming version/even the current version) is a better deal than this !!
15. Jason78 (Posts: 237; Member since: 10 Apr 2013)
How about just waiting until the phones are released complete with official specs and prices.
16. may_czos (Posts: 712; Member since: 22 Nov 2014)
Even without the official specs yo can see that this "smaller" version is basically as big as 5,5" one. Those bezels are massive!
12. Sharky (Posts: 233; Member since: 24 Jun 2008)
Well that is seriously disappointing. Don't care much for the smaller screen size (actually like that), but an older Intel processor? Bleh... I guess its still good value at $200, but would have been nicer if it were the newer more power efficient processor.
17. A.Aguilar (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 Feb 2015)
I felt that I was being lied to. They said that the zenfone 2 with 1080p and 2gb starts at 199. And now, your gonna have smaller screen with weaker processor for the same price.......
So sorry but my attention is now on moto