Sony Ericsson Z800 User Reviews

pido posted on Jul 28, 2005, 2:13 PM

3g network required

great phone....i believe this is the 3rd 3g phone cpable for sony ericsson.v800 and z1010 but in the 3rd quarter of the year their be launching the z520a and k608i...

Nirvizzle posted on Jun 01, 2005, 3:41 AM

Z800i

I've been researching what type of phone to buy for some time now, but I have finally decided to purchase the Sony Ericsson Z800i. With a Memory Stick PRO Duo slot, meaning I can have up to 250 songs with me at all times (when I can't be stuffed to take my iPod places), a 1.3 MP camera and loads of awesome features, it's the phone to have.

Only gripe - It doesn't come in black, like the V800.

predragyu posted on Mar 25, 2005, 8:59 PM

gsm arena

cool loking phone,i hope that we gonna get 3g at us as soon as posible!!!it is funny that we are so behind europe and japan concider cellular technologie.that is funny