Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com
Black Friday deals
Catch limited-time Black Friday deals on tech before they are gone!

LG KE770 Shine User Reviews Back

joe posted on Aug 10, 2007, 3:44 AM

simple design

I just bought my LG KE770 shine and it was really cool and light. It was so simple but elegant looking phine. The camera was bright and clear that I don't have to carry my dig cam with me coz I can use my LG KE770 to take pictures any time and with clear video as well.

lg shine luver posted on May 24, 2007, 3:11 AM

2.6

hmm

eww this phone is UGLY! lol but chek out the lg shine/ke970/ku970 (all extremely similar) they are a similar version to this but look heaps better and they are a slide, not a plain bar :)