Samsung Galaxy S5 official unveiling may happen around mid-March in London
This comes just days after Samsung itself officially confirmed that the Galaxy S5 will not make an official appearance at MWC, but is still on track to getting officially unveiled by the end of April. A mid-March event falls in line with this timing, and London seems like a very suitable spot for the global launch of Samsung’s next big thing.
Last year, the Korean company held a massive ‘Unpacked’ event to publicly take the cover off the Galaxy S4. The keynote went with much aplomb at New York’s Radio City Music Hall where Samsung hired a full orchestra and a theatrical troupe for the presentation.
What will it be this year? Samsung usually one-ups itself every year, so hold your breath for something big.
Samsung to hold its next Global launch (S5?) event in London in a mid March date, a reliable source confirmed me.— Flavio (@flapic) January 12, 2014
source: @flapic via SamMobile
- Display 5.1" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2500 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2800 mAh(21h 3G talk time)
Posts: 5629; Member since: Mar 08, 2013
posted on Jan 13, 2014, 3:31 AM 1
Posts: 7; Member since: Apr 17, 2013
posted on Jan 13, 2014, 5:44 AM 3
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):