Samsung Galaxy S4 mini pushed to mid-July
The Galaxy S4 mini was first rumored to arrive a couple of weeks ago, but we never heard an official announcement by Samsung, and obviously with the Galaxy S III Mini still being not too old, Samsung has nowhere to rush for.
The S4 mini will allegedly come in two versions right out the gate - one with a single-SIM and another with dual SIM card support. The device is expected to ship in Black Mist and White Frost color versions.
When it comes to specifications, we are once again hearing the following rumors:
- 4.3” qHD display
- 8-megapixel camera,
- Android 4.2.2 with Samsung Touch Wiz Nature UX
Interestingly, the single SIM Galaxy S4 mini is expected to come with a quad-core processor, while the Galaxy S4 mini DUOS will only have a dual-core processor. The two devices carry the Samsung GT-I9190 (single-SIM) and Samsung GT-I9192 (dual-SIM) model numbers.
- Display 4.3" 540 x 960 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.9 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, Dual-core, 1700 MHz
- Storage 8 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 1900 mAh(12h 3G talk time)
Posts: 5629; Member since: Mar 08, 2013
posted on Apr 19, 2013, 7:10 AM 0
Posts: 863; Member since: Mar 07, 2013
posted on Apr 19, 2013, 8:56 AM 2
Posts: 494; Member since: Sep 21, 2012
posted on Apr 19, 2013, 7:52 AM 0
Posts: 20; Member since: Apr 02, 2013
posted on Apr 19, 2013, 11:20 AM 2
Posts: 217; Member since: Apr 06, 2013
posted on Apr 20, 2013, 12:55 AM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):