Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Premium Edition comes with 3-yr warranty, 64 GB microSD card (only in Germany)
While this Note Edge Premium Edition isn’t different, specs-wise, from the regular version of the handset, what seem to be making it “premium” are the extras that come in the box. These include a Wallet Flip cover, a 64 GB Samsung EVO Class 10 microSD card, a display cleaner, a tips & tricks brochure, and 3-year warranty.
After December 31 (thus starting 2015), the Galaxy Note Edge Premium Edition will no longer be available to buy - instead, Samsung will offer the regular Note Edge to German customers.
As a reminder, the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is already available to buy in Japan and South Korea, and will be released in the US starting later this week, on November 14.
source: Samsung Germany (translated)
- Display 5.6" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 3.7 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 805, Quad-core, 2700 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh(18h 3G talk time)
Posts: 450; Member since: Oct 23, 2014
posted on Nov 12, 2014, 1:44 PM 2
Posts: 1620; Member since: Oct 14, 2012
posted on Nov 12, 2014, 1:58 PM 31
Posts: 199; Member since: Oct 21, 2014
posted on Nov 12, 2014, 2:39 PM 1
Posts: 48; Member since: Nov 10, 2014
posted on Nov 12, 2014, 2:42 PM 0
Posts: 751; Member since: Dec 05, 2011
posted on Nov 12, 2014, 4:22 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):