OnePlus 6T new update brings audio and camera improvements, see what's new in OxygenOS 9.0.7
Previously, Audio Tuner, which is the name of the equalizer in Oxygen OS, did not work with wireless Bluetooth headphones. This meant that you could only use the feature with wired headphones through the USB-C to 3.5mm dongle. Fortunately, the latest patch rectifies the issue and also introduces improvements to slow-motion video capture, battery life, and more.
Here's the complete list of changes:
- Improved Bluetooth stability for better connectivity
- Optimized stability for Wi-Fi connection
- Optimized standby power consumption
- Fixed display issues for lock screen wallpaper
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved performance for slow-motion videos
- Audio tuner for Bluetooth earphones
OnePlus says that the update will have a staged rollout. It will be received by a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after the company ensures that there are no critical issues on board. As always, make sure that your device is sufficiently charged and connected to a Wi-Fi network before proceeding with the download and installation.