New LG Stylo, K-series and X-series phones to debut at CES 2017
Here are the new phones that are expected to be showcased next month, plus some of their features:
- LG Stylus 3 (will be known as Stylo 3 Plus in the US) - a 5.7-inch mid-range device with stylus pen, fingerprint scanner, 32 GB of internal memory, 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front-facing camera (both with LED flashes), and a 3200 mAh battery
- LG X calibur (nice name) - a rugged, dust- and water-resistant (IP68) phone with a 4100 mAh battery
- LG K10 2017 - 5.3-inch HD screen, 5 MP wide-angle front-facing camera, 2.5D glass (slightly curved) on front and back, and fingerprint reader
- LG K8 2017 - 5-inch HD screen, 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front-facing camera, and a 2500 mAh battery
- LG K4 2017 - 4.7-inch screen, 8 MP rear camera, 5 MP front-facing camera, and a 2500 mAh battery
- LG K3 2017 - 4.5-inch screen, 5 MP rear camera, 2 MP front-facing camera, and a 2100 mAh battery
All new LG K-series phones should be released starting mid-January, followed by the LG Stylo 3 Plus / Stylus 3 in February, and the LG X calibur in March. The LG X power 2 is expected to land in April. For now, pricing details are missing.
We seriously hope that these upcoming LG handsets will run Android Nougat out of the box.
source: Venture Beat