The Moto G5 Plus features an IP67 certification rating. This means that the device can be be submerged in up to 3 feet of water for as long as 30-minutes, and emerge unscathed. The handset is expected to be made available in Gold and Silver, priced at the equivalent of $387 USD.
We should see the Moto G5 Plus introduced at MWC in Barcelona on February 26th.
- Display 5.2" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, Octa-core, 2000 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh
Posts: 61; Member since: Feb 13, 2015
posted on Feb 15, 2017, 6:40 PM 1
Posts: 7521; Member since: Feb 17, 2016
posted on Feb 15, 2017, 6:45 PM 5
Posts: 180; Member since: Jan 20, 2017
posted on Feb 15, 2017, 10:27 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):