Monday´s News Bits
This article contains unofficial information.
- The Samsung Galaxy2 will be equipped with 4-inch resistive AMOLED display? Eldar Murtazin of Mobile-Review claims he´s had the chance to test the Samsung Galaxy2 and aside from the huge display, the device features 32GB built-in memory, runs Android version 2.1 and several manufacturer-specific services. According to the guy, the phone will not roll out before Q2 2010. (source: Eldar Murtazin@Twitter)
- Samsung releases three brand new smartphones, all of them exclusively for Korean customers. Details about three new handsets by Samsung have surfaced on the Internet and these are the SCH-i899, GT-I6500U and GT-I8180C. The former two are Android-based, while the latter runs Windows Mobile. More information about the new devices is available via the source link: Mobile-Review
- Bloo for Android got itself an update and is now free. The program allows for access to Facebook and has certain advantages over the official application of the social network. We guess quite a few people will opt for Bloo that is now is now completely free. (source: AndroidGuys)
- Version 1.6 of Bolt for BlackBerry handsets has been released. According to the developer, the ultra-snappy browser is now 15% faster than the previous edition. Moreover, it comes with improved design and a brand new module that safeguards sensitive information like user names and passwords. (source: Berry Reporter)
- Garters & Ghouls is the first title that utilizes the built-in compass of the iPhone 3GS. The functionality has been added by a software update to version 1.1. The game seems funny indeed and aimed at people who enjoy zombie slaughtering activities. You can get it for $2.99 from AppStore. (via: IntoMobile)