Microsoft Band 2 owners experiencing syncing issues with the activity tracker's mobile app
A report published out of Germany states that Microsoft is aware of the problems affecting the Band 2 and is working on a patch that will fix the issue. The only thing is that Microsoft hasn't said when this update will be made available.
The Microsoft Band 2 Activity Tracker (which includes a heart rate monitor) is worn on the wrist and transmits data to an iOS, Windows Phone and Android smartphone through the Band 2's mobile app. At least that is the game plan when things are working fine. Speaking of working, the Microsoft Band 2:
- Fits wrists 6.3"-7.5"-inches in the medium size
- Continuous heart rate monitor tracks your heart rate, calorie burn, and sleep quality
- Works with Windows Phone, Android and iPhone*
- Get email, text, calendar, and call alerts on the go
- Tracking for running, biking, golf, and more
As soon as we hear some some word about an update being made available for the Microsoft Band 2 app, we will pass the news along to you.