March 15th will bring Ice Cream Sandwich update for Samsung Galaxy S II in Israel
conform each update for each carrier that the phone is sold through. Still, the March 15th date gives us a timeline of sorts, and does let those in the states know that the Korean based manufacturer is working on getting the update out to you.
If you had March 1st in the office pool, you obviously lost. But as you "make do" with the Gingerbread build of Android on this Sunday, the ICS ROM's that have been leaked for the device are getting more stable, and that is good news. Add that to the news from Samsung Mobile Israel and it seems as though it won't be too long until the phone still considered the best Android model ever made will soon be rockin' the states with the latest build of Google's open source OS.
source: SamsungMobileIsrael via AndroidCentral
- Display 4.3" 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 4 Dual, Dual-core, 1200 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1650 mAh(9.00h 3G talk time)
Posts: 66; Member since: Nov 22, 2011
posted on Mar 04, 2012, 1:28 PM 3
Posts: 191; Member since: Nov 22, 2011
posted on Mar 04, 2012, 8:11 PM 2
Posts: 35; Member since: Mar 24, 2011
posted on Mar 04, 2012, 11:48 PM 1
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):