Late May launch for the Sony Xperia Tablet Z in the U.K.
Available in those two wild colors, black or white, the 16GB model will be priced after tax at 399 GBP ($600 USD) while the 32GB version will run you 449 GBP ($680 USD). The LTE enabled variant is scheduled to be launched in Europe only at this point and is priced at 499 GBP ($755 USD). Late last month, the Wi-Fi only version of the tablet visited the FCC which dovetails with earlier reports that the tablet is heading for an eventual U.S. launch. The Sony Xperia Tablet Z will come to the market resistant to water and dust.
source: XperiaBlog via UnwiredView
- Display 10.1" 1920 x 1200 pixels
- Camera 8.1 MP / 2.2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, Quad-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 6000 mAh
posted on Apr 02, 2013, 3:19 PM 0
Posts: 48; Member since: Mar 14, 2013
posted on Apr 02, 2013, 5:06 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):