Giveaway: 2x LG Quantum and 2x LG Optimus 7!99+
So, here are the rules:
1. You have to be a registered user.
2. You have to give your vote using the polls.
3. LG and us are giving away two LG Quantum units for our U.S. users, and two LG Optimus 7 units for our European users.
The LG Quantum represents LG's Windows Phone 7 debut in the U.S. and manages to distinguish itself by being the only WP7 offering to sport a physical side-sliding QWERTY keyboard. Besides, the LG Quantum sports a number of other features that make it a typical all-around device, including a 3.5” 480x800 pixels touchscreen, 5MP camera with 720p video recording and DLNA functionality.
LG Optimus 7 is a Windows Phone 7 smartphone that excels in a number of areas. The handset has a solid candybar design and is equipped with a great 3.8” display, 5MP camera, 1GHz processor, DLNA support and a powerful battery. It is rated to be the longest-lasting battery among all Windows Phone 7 devices to date, with 8 hours of talk time and 416 hours of standby time.
On December 21, we'll randomly pick four happy people, who will be able to call themselves proud Windows Phone 7 owners. We will contact them via their registered email. Let the voting begin!
UPDATE: Voting for our Giveaway contest is now closed. You can check the results, as well as the winners here.
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA and Europe residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The winner will be notified by email, he or she has provided upon registration. Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter's sole discretion).
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.