Check out these official "How to" videos for the BlackBerry KEYone
But that doesn't mean that you can't learn as much about the device as you can, even before you buy it. BlackBerry has released a series of videos showing you how to handle certain functions. The titles include:
- How to Switch from an Android to the BlackBerry KEYone
- How to maximize battery life on the BlackBerry KEYone
- How to set the BlackBerry KEYone convenience key
- How to add or change an email account on the BlackBerry KEYone
- What do the three dots beneath an icon on the BlackBerry KEYone mean?
- How to take a screenshot with the BlackBerry KEYone
- How to add or change a Google account on the BlackBerry KEYone
- How to switch to an iPhone on the BlackBerry KEYone
- How to quick launch the camera on the BlackBerry KEYone
- How to install a SIM card on the BlackBerry KEYone
Releasing the videos now is a smart move by BlackBerry; even though the phone is not available at the moment in the U.S., those sitting on the fence about the device might be persuaded to buy it after watching the KEYone in action.
Check out these official "How to" videos by clicking on the video slideshow below.
- Display 4.5" 1080 x 1620 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, Octa-core, 2000 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3505 mAh
Posts: 3106; Member since: Sep 01, 2014
posted on Apr 30, 2017, 12:44 PM 0
Posts: 2361; Member since: Aug 01, 2015
posted on Apr 30, 2017, 2:04 PM 2
Posts: 3137; Member since: Jan 23, 2014
posted on Apr 30, 2017, 12:48 PM 2
Posts: 1495; Member since: Jan 27, 2015
posted on Apr 30, 2017, 4:01 PM 2
Posts: 22043; Member since: May 28, 2014
posted on May 02, 2017, 2:20 AM 0
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):