BlackBerry Q10 launches in Pakistan
a pair of U.K. retailers are offering the device in white.
The BlackBerry Q10 is expected to perform well in the U.S. as many 'Berry fans want a device with the physical BlackBerry QWERTY on board. While the all-touch BlackBerry Z10 was an attempt to grab market share in the BYOD niche of the business market away from Android and the Apple iPhone, the Q10 is really designed for those BlackBerry users who won't stray. Recently, we told you about a pair of polls taken at BlackBerry Live. The first poll showed that 76% of BlackBerry owners believe that the Q10 is a strong enough device to keep them from straying to another platform. The second poll might be even more promising for the Canadian OEM. It showed that 64% of BlackBerry users who switched to Android or iOS are tempted by the BlackBerry Q10 to switch back.
source: Ufone, Mobilink via Crackberry
- Display 3.1" 720 x 720 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 2100 mAh(13.5h 3G talk time)
Posts: 305; Member since: Sep 24, 2012
posted on May 28, 2013, 12:10 AM 8
Posts: 870; Member since: Dec 08, 2010
posted on May 28, 2013, 1:16 AM 8
Posts: 323; Member since: Oct 24, 2012
posted on May 28, 2013, 2:41 AM 2
Posts: 2; Member since: May 28, 2013
posted on May 28, 2013, 7:37 AM 0
Posts: 578; Member since: Jan 25, 2013
posted on May 28, 2013, 10:53 AM 0
Posts: 13; Member since: Dec 03, 2012
posted on May 28, 2013, 1:29 PM 3
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):