Android 5.0 hits AT&T's second-generation Motorola Moto X
Android 5.0 brings the new Material Design, swipe-down Quick Settings from any page, Lock Screen notifications, the new 64-bit ART compiler, the revised "Recent Apps" screen, longer battery life with Project Volta, and more. With the large size of the update, you are best served by being on a Wi-Fi connection when downloading and installing it. You should also make sure your battery is at least 50% charged.
Because the OTA update goes out on a staggered basis, not every one will receive it at the same time. If it doesn't come today, it could arrive tomorrow or the next day. Just keep your eyes peeled for the notification and before you know it, Android 5.0 will be powering your second-generation Moto X.
Thanks for the tip!
- Display 5.2" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2500 MHz
- Storage 32 GB
- Battery 2300 mAh
Posts: 50; Member since: Sep 05, 2014
posted on Feb 25, 2015, 1:09 PM 0
posted on Feb 25, 2015, 2:01 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):