Android 2.3.4 update is being pushed out to the HTC Sensation in Europe
Specifically, the Android 2.3.4 update is making its way to non-carrier branded handsets across Europe – thus, bringing forth the useful feature of having video chat enabled with its front-facing camera while using Google Talk. However, there is no changelog available from HTC listing what else is found with it. Nevertheless, we’d imagine some subtle enhancements and bug fixes would be along for the ride as well.
Not bad for those sporting unbranded Sensations, but for the rest holding dearly to some kind of carrier one, you’ll have to wait around until your specific carrier approves it. At this point, they might be playing the waiting game for some time.
via Android Central
- Display 4.3" 540 x 960 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 0.3 MP VGA front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S3, Dual-core, 1200 MHz
- Battery 1520 mAh(6.66h 3G talk time)
Posts: 30; Member since: Aug 12, 2011
posted on Aug 13, 2011, 7:31 AM 0
posted on Aug 14, 2011, 5:44 AM 0
posted on Aug 18, 2011, 9:15 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):