Adobe Photoshop Touch lands on iPad
After a long, long wait since we first heard rumors about the Adobe Photoshop Touch, the version of Photoshop made for tablets, it’s finally landed on the iPad. Adobe first released a suite of applications including Photoshop Touch for Android.
price tag of $9.99, just as much as on Android. With that in mind, check out a list of all its features:Adobe Photoshop Touch arrives on the App Store with a
- Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
- Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
- Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you'd like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
- Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
- Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
- Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels
Actually, the app was accidentally put up for purchase for a short time yesterday, but was pulled swiftly after. In the time it was available, developer Steve Troughton-Smith downloaded it and summarized his impressions on Twitter:
Sadly, the new Photoshop Touch will require plenty of processing power and won’t be compatible with the first-gen iPad. Did you already get a glimpse of it? Check out the screenshots below and let us know how you like it.
Download Adobe Photoshop Touch on iPad [iTunes link]