x PhoneArena is looking for new authors in New York! To view all available positions, click here.
Sony Discussions
  • Options
    Close

battery issues with my sony xperia ion

surajsam 16 Feb 2013, 08:31 posted on

I had purchased Sony Xperia ion last December and even in 1 month am facing problems in my phone. Am having battery issues with my phone. My ion goes out of battery with in 15 mints and it doesn't shut downs it blinks and screen goes off and I can't restart it without charging it for 15 mints.after charging about 15 mints it will on and battery will show charging and with in 3 mints battery will show 100 % charged but after removing my charger soon in just 10 or 15 mints it again shut downs.pls help me what should I do, I love this phone and dont want to change it but its giving me trouble. Pls help me and reply soon. Am in big trouble I had collected my single single investment to buy this phone. Pls dont disappoint me.

posted on 20 May 2013, 13:48

1. pushfire (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 May 2013)

As all new battery its capacity sucs if you use it on application that use much battery in the beginnibg .
(Sorry of my bad english! i'm finnis) You have to charge the battery many times from 0 too 100% without break in charching. Normal capacity on battery reach after about 15 or 20 times carhing. it depends how sensible the battery is, I hawe experiense tru many years using mobiles that all batterys are not identical. Som of them needs moore time to become to the full capacity. if the problems consist. Vent to your dealer . .

posted on 18 Jun 2013, 09:00

2. skyguy7567 (Posts: 148; Member since: 17 Nov 2012)

Your phone has a problematic battery. Return back to the store or fix it. That's the only solution if you don't have a guy who can take phones apart or repair batteries etc. Batteries don't last 15 minutes. They last 15 hours after use. If you just put you phone there and not use it it lasts 15 days.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories