x PhoneArena is looking for new authors in New York! To view all available positions, click here.
Sony Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Which is the best Xperia ever As for 5th January, 2013

Wafiealaziz97 05 Jan 2013, 06:08 posted on

Among the Xperia smartphone released by Sony, which one is the best?

I want an Xperia smartphone with high-definition images when taking pictures.
In addition, as a young man, I want it to be in a durable condition, so I can play any games or applications properly without damaging the phone in a long time.
For me to keep any songs, videos (movies), images, applications or games with a lot of capacity, I need a large memory.
When I browse the internet, I also want it to run faster.

So, if you can help me, what is the Xperia smartphone that must be purchased by me?

P / S: I am a 16 year old student. The price for the phone must be within about 365 USD and above or below .

posted on 26 Jan 2013, 01:04

1. AaronBenjamin (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)

Wow we want exactly the same characteristics. Even our age is almost the same. I suggest the following phones. Keep in mind though, I selected them based on the price and specs of the SONY United Kingdom Website.

Xperia P
Xperia J
Xperia sola
and
Xperia go

I'm not a professional about Xperia, so you might want to go to a Sony Centre for advice. You can also post on your country's Sony Facebook page (which I always do) but I'm not sure you can get anything helpful there. But I would still advice you to go to a Sony Centre.

Good luck :)

posted on 13 Feb 2013, 10:17

2. hanaa (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Feb 2013)

how do i add music to an sony xperia j
help me
plz

posted on 17 Feb 2013, 01:03

3. AaronBenjamin (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)

You can contact Sony.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories