images courtesy of excellular.co.za
This phone has not been officially announced. This page is created based on leaked or rumored information. However, it seems it will never be officialy announced.Compare
- Device type:
- Smart phone
- Symbian (Anna)
- Light sensor, Proximity sensor
Processor - The processor is the main computing component of a phone and is a major factor when it comes to the overall speed of the device. Some more powerful smartphones use dual-core and quad-core processors designed to deliver greater performance.
- Single core
- Storage expansion:
- microSD, microSDHC up to 32 GB
- 5 megapixels
- Video calling
- Earpiece, Stereo speakers
- YouTube player:
- Built-in online services support:
- Facebook, Twitter
- 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- 850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz
- HSDPA 10.2 Mbit/s, HSUPA 2 Mbit/s, UMTS, GPRS
Positioning - This field shows the positioning systems supported by the device. There are three main types: GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS. GPS - This is one of the most widespread global positioning technologies, developed and maintained by the U.S. government. It uses satellites in order to detect your location. Works best in clear weather. A-GPS - A-GPS stands for Assisted GPS and is the industry standard for positioning and navigation. “Assisted” means that it can use local wireless networks, in addition to satellites, for quicker and more precise localization. GLONASS - GLONASS is a global positioning system, developed by the Russian Federation. It’s very similar to GPS, but isn’t so popular in cell phones.
- GPS, A-GPS
- Turn-by-turn navigation, Voice navigation, Points of interest (POI)
- USB 2.0
- Mass storage device, USB charging
- Tethering, Computer sync, OTA sync
- Music ringtones (MP3, AAC, eAAC, eAAC+, WMA, AMR), Video ringtones, Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration, Phone profiles, Flight mode, Silent mode, Speakerphone
- Accelerometer, Compass
- Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Nokia N5 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.