Kyocera Hydro Elite User Reviews

MishaMell
posted on 18 Dec 2013, 19:33 (Posts: 0; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)

Disappointed

MishaMell has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

This is an awful phone. The things I do like are the 16 GB internal memory with SD slot. I like the 4G internet speed. I like that it is waterproof, although it doesn't function while it is under the water. What I do not like is the sound quality, even when the phone is dry it sometimes sounds as though you are speaking underwater. My husband and I both have this phone and both have trouble receiving calls and texts. The voice recognition is really bad. The camera takes horrible pictures, expecially in low light. My iphone 4 takes much better quality pictures than this phone. There is also some kind of water damage going on with the screen, it gets worse each time the phone gets wet (so much for it being waterproof). It has also been overheating very quickly, there is a spot on the screen that is lighter colored than the rest and that spot heats up when the phone is being used. lastly the battery life is terrible. I usually have to charge it 2-3 times a day, I use my phone a lot but no more than I used my iPhone 4 which usually lasted me all day. I would never recommend this phone to anyone. If you want waterproof just get a good phone and a waterproof case.

Pros

• 4G
  • SD Card
  • Waterproof

Cons