iPhone owners in South Korea are using a stick of meat as a stylus
Apple iPhone 3GS Specifications | Review
1. prettyboy1974 (Posts: 56; Member since: 16 Mar 2009)
Wow, iPad now sausages, your making it too easy Apple!
2. Kiltlifter (Posts: 742; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
LOL prettyboy, HTC is making a capacitive capable stylus soon. But that is very funny to see. I want a youtube video... I wonder if it would work with a SlimJim!
3. michael95gt (Posts: 37; Member since: 19 Jul 2009)
LOL, I was thinking the same thing about the SlimJim.
11. whocares (Posts: 235; Member since: 19 Dec 2009)
after reading this i went and got some beef jerk. thats a negative. lol
4. corporateJP (Posts: 1548; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
Only in Asia, do you find the absolute unusual.
5. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
...why not just use your finger? The iPhone is one phone that actually makes everything for the size of your finger.
6. J.A.R. (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Aug 2008)
Because the article says that they use it in cold temperatures where the owner wouldn't want to take their gloves off to be able to use their iPhone.
8. rwolf1984 (Posts: 518; Member since: 06 Jun 2009)
"You mean you have to use a STYLUS? That's like a baby's toy!" Well I guess when its cold. . .Sometimes its rough texting with gloves on a non-touch phone. . .
9. cellgeek82 (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
So what will you have to use on the iPad, a full sized ham?!
10. DonkeyPunched (Posts: 321; Member since: 10 Jan 2010)
haha that's hilarious...I would never let my beloved whatever phone of capacitive be touched by meat...haha but...you guys should try licking your phone...it works... :]